Your fundraising will help us…
- Run activities that encourage social inclusion and reduce isolation
- Promote improved mental wellbeing in the borough
- Reduce the stigma of mental health issues
- Support older and vulnerable people
- Connect people to their local community
- Improve access to information and advice about mental health
It will also…
- Increase the number of people we support
- Promote positive mental wellbeing in the community
- Raise awareness of mental health issues in Havering
- Improve the lives of local people
What help and support can we give you?
Whatever you decide to try, the fundraising team at Havering Mind is here to help.
If you are struggling to make up your mind, why not get in touch with us and find out about the many challenges we are a part of.
Once you have decided we can help you with;
- Fundraising materials collection tins, t shirts, balloons, banners and sponsorship forms
- Marketing materials posters, press releases, logos, leaflets etc.
- General advice on raising money, training for challenges and organising events
- Promotion of your challenge or your event